The share of MVV Energie
Investment in MVV Energie? This suggests:
- Well balanced portfolio – across major steps of the value added chain, across regions and customers
- Green & clean – no nuclear exposure in own generation, instead wind onshore, biomass, biomethane, combined heat and power generation and district heating
- Ambitious investment programme of Euro 3 billion in the coming years
- Long-term value creation based on a sound balance sheet and financial strength
Financial Report 3rd Quarter 2015/16 Financial Year
On 12 August 2016 we have published the financial report for the 3rd quarter of 2015/16 financial year.
Recording of the Analysts' Conferences
Here you'll find the recording of the Analysts' Conference for publication of the financial figures 1st half 2015/16 on 13 May 2016: continues
Here you'll find the recording of the Analysts' Conference for publication of the annual financial figures 2014/15 on 10 December 2015 (in German): continues
Annual General Meeting 2016
All Information about the Annual General Meeting on 4 March 2016 you`ll find here: continues
Recording of presentation by CEO, Dr. Georg Müller, to Annual General Meeting on 4 March 2016: continues
12. August 2016| MVV Energie Group
Positive earnings performance at MVV Energie
Sales and earnings growth at Mannheim energy company - Nine-month earnings of Euro 246 million - Full-year forecast raised
13. May 2016| MVV Energie Group
MVV Energie upholds positive earnings performance
Operating earnings rise to Euro 204 million in first six months of current 2015/16 financial year – MVV Energie CEO, Dr. Georg Müller: "Germany needs forward-looking renewables legislation."
04. March 2016| MVV Energie Group
MVV Energie pays unchanged dividend of Euro 0.90 per share
Member of the BWSC
We are member of the BWSC.