The share of MVV Energie
Investment in MVV Energie? This suggests:
- Well balanced portfolio – across major steps of the value added chain, across regions and customers
- Green & clean – no nuclear exposure in own generation, instead wind onshore, biomass, biomethane, combined heat and power generation and district heating
- Ambitious investment programme of Euro 3 billion in the coming years
- Long-term value creation based on a sound balance sheet and financial strength
Annual General Meeting 2017
All Information about the Annual General Meeting on 10 March 2017 you`ll find here: continues
New: Quarterly Statements
From 2017 financial year, MVV Energie is drawing on the option of presenting its quarterly results for Q1 and Q3 in the form of a quarterly statement. This format enables MVV Energie to focus even more closely on the key figures and developments of primary importance to the company.
Quarterly Statement 1st Quarter 2017
On 15 February 2017 we have published the quarterly report for the 1st quarter 2017 financial year.
Annual Report 2016 Financial Year
On 13rd December 2016 we have published the annual report for the 2016 financial year.
Supplement to 2016 Annual Report
On 13 December 2016 we have published the supplement of the annual report for the 2016 financial year.
Recording of the Analysts' Conferences
Here you'll find the recording of the Analysts' Conference for publication of the of the annual financial figures 2016 on 13 December 2016: continues (in German)
15. February 2017| MVV Energie Group
MVV Energie posts good start to new financial year
Operating earnings rise to Euro 115 million in 1st quarter of 2017 financial year - Sales grow by 15 percent to around Euro 1.1 billion - Higher heating energy turnover due to colder weather conditions - Forecast for 2017 confirmed
13. December 2016| MVV Energie Group
MVV Energie reports on positive 2016 financial year
New plants and investments lead to sales and earnings growth at Mannheim energy company – Annual sales of Euro 4.1 billion and operating earnings of Euro 213 million – Slight sales and earnings growth expected for current 2017 financial year
30. September 2016| MVV Energie
MVV Energie acquires biomethane plant stakes from bmp greengas
MVV Energie AG (Mannheim) is acquiring the stakes held by bmp greengas GmbH (Munich) in the biomethane plants Biomethananlage Klein Wanzleben GmbH and Biomethananlage Kroppenstedt GmbH as of 30 September 2016.