The share of MVV Energie
Investment in MVV Energie? This suggests:
- Well balanced portfolio – across major steps of the value added chain, across regions and customers
- Green & clean – no nuclear exposure in own generation, instead wind onshore, biomass, biomethane, combined heat and power generation and district heating
- Ambitious investment programme of Euro 3 billion in the coming years
- Long-term value creation based on a sound balance sheet and financial strength
Annual Report 2016 Financial Year
On 13rd December 2016 we have published the annual report for the 2016 financial year.
Supplement to 2016 Annual Report
On 13 December 2016 we have published the supplement of the annual report for the 2016 financial year.
Recording of the Analysts' Conferences
Here you'll find the recording of the Analysts' Conference for publication of the of the annual financial figures 2016 on 13 December 2016: continues (in German)
Annual General Meeting 2016
All Information about the Annual General Meeting on 4 March 2016 you`ll find here: continues
Recording of the presentation to Annual General Meeting
Recording of presentation by CEO, Dr. Georg Müller, to Annual General Meeting on 4 March 2016: continues
13. December 2016| MVV Energie Group
MVV Energie reports on positive 2016 financial year
New plants and investments lead to sales and earnings growth at Mannheim energy company – Annual sales of Euro 4.1 billion and operating earnings of Euro 213 million – Slight sales and earnings growth expected for current 2017 financial year
30. September 2016| MVV Energie
MVV Energie acquires biomethane plant stakes from bmp greengas
MVV Energie AG (Mannheim) is acquiring the stakes held by bmp greengas GmbH (Munich) in the biomethane plants Biomethananlage Klein Wanzleben GmbH and Biomethananlage Kroppenstedt GmbH as of 30 September 2016.
26. September 2016| MVV Energie Group