The share of MVV Energie
Investment in MVV Energie? This suggests:
- Well balanced portfolio – across major steps of the value added chain, across regions and customers
- Green & clean – no nuclear exposure in own generation, instead wind onshore, biomass, biomethane, combined heat and power generation and district heating
- Ambitious investment programme of Euro 3 billion in the coming years
- Long-term value creation based on a sound balance sheet and financial strength
Annual General Meeting 2016
All Information about the Annual General Meeting on 4 March 2016 you`ll find here: continue
Financial report 1st Quarter 2015/16
On 12 February 2016 we presented the financial report of the first quarter of financial year 2015/16 continues
Recording of the Analysts' Conference
Here you'll find the recording of the Analysts' Conference on 10 December 2015 (in German): continues
Recording of the Broadcast
The Recording of the Boadcast of the adress of Dr. Geog Müller at the Annual General Meeting on 13 March 2015 you`ll find here: continues
12. February 2016| MVV Energie Group
MVV Energie posts positive earnings performance
Operating earnings rise to Euro 103 million in 1st quarter of 2015/16 financial year - MVV Energie CEO Dr. Georg Müller states: "Renewables could cover 55 percent of Germany's electricity generation by 2025.
10. December 2015| MVV Energie Group
Energy turnaround needs heating turnaround to succeed
As well as expanding renewable energies, MVV Energie will also be building in future on efficient combined heat and power (CHP) generation and environmentally-friendly district heating - At Euro 175 million, annual earnings 3 percent up on previous year - Earnings set to rise by 15 percent in the current year - MVV Energie CEO Dr. Georg Müller: "We have overcome the dip in earnings."
03. December 2015| MVV Energie
Ralf Klöpfer's Executive Board membership at MVV Energie AG extended for five more years
Member of the BWSC
We are member of the BWSC.