The share of MVV Energie
Investment in MVV Energie? This suggests:
- Well balanced portfolio – across major steps of the value added chain, across regions and customers
- Green & clean – no nuclear exposure in own generation, instead wind onshore, biomass, biomethane, combined heat and power generation and district heating
- Ambitious investment programme of Euro 3 billion in the coming years
- Long-term value creation based on a sound balance sheet and financial strength
Financial Report 3rd Quarter 2015/16 Financial Year
On 12 August 2016 we have published the financial report for the 3rd quarter of 2015/16 financial year.
Recording of the Analysts' Conferences
Here you'll find the recording of the Analysts' Conference for publication of the financial figures 1st half 2015/16 on 13 May 2016: continues
Here you'll find the recording of the Analysts' Conference for publication of the annual financial figures 2014/15 on 10 December 2015 (in German): continues
Annual General Meeting 2016
All Information about the Annual General Meeting on 4 March 2016 you`ll find here: continues
Recording of presentation by CEO, Dr. Georg Müller, to Annual General Meeting on 4 March 2016: continues
30. September 2016| MVV Energie
MVV Energie acquires biomethane plant stakes from bmp greengas
MVV Energie AG (Mannheim) is acquiring the stakes held by bmp greengas GmbH (Munich) in the biomethane plants Biomethananlage Klein Wanzleben GmbH and Biomethananlage Kroppenstedt GmbH as of 30 September 2016.
26. September 2016| MVV Energie Group
Udo Bekker to leave Executive Board of MVV Energie AG
12. August 2016| MVV Energie Group
Positive earnings performance at MVV Energie
Sales and earnings growth at Mannheim energy company - Nine-month earnings of Euro 246 million - Full-year forecast raised
Member of the BWSC
We are member of the BWSC.